Directions from Plainfield
Plainfield Social Security Disability Attorneys
Directions from Plainfield to our Palos Hills Office
via I-55 N
- Head north on Quail Run Dr toward Partridge Dr, then turn left onto Partridge Dr 450 ft
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Van Dyke Rd, then turn right onto W 135th St/Pilcher Rd 2.8 mi
- Turn right onto Essington Rd, then turn left at the 1st cross street onto Historic U.S. 66 E/E Main St 1.1 mi
- Merge onto I-55 N, then take exit 277b to merge onto I-294 S toward Indiana 5.8 mi
- Exit onto US-12 W/US-20 W/95th St, then merge onto US-12 W/US-20 W/95th St 0.6 mi
- Turn left onto S Roberts Rd 1.6 mi
Destination will be on the right
On a mobile phone? Click here to call our office!
Helping People With Disabilities in Plainfield Since 1989
Nash Disability Law is here to provide you with the assistance you need in Plainfield for your social security disability case. We have helped numerous clients through the qualification, application, and appeals process. As experienced disability attorneys, we have what it takes to get our clients successful results.
Getting your benefits approved can be a challenge and that is why your SS Benefits lawyer is here to help. If you have been out of work for longer than a year because of a physical or mental illness, you can qualify to receive benefits. Your SS Benefits lawyer will guide you through the qualification criteria and explain the process in detail.
Consulting with your SSD Benefits lawyers from Nash Disability Law is the first step you will need to take. We offer qualified guidance and expert assistance on all aspects from filing to appeals. We are here to help you get the long awaited benefits that you deserve.
If you are unable to work, we can help
If you are unable to attend to your work duties due to a physical or mental illness, we can help. Our attorneys understand what is needed to get the best outcome for your case.
You can schedule a free consultation with no risk to go over the details of your case. If English is not your first language, we also speak Spanish and Polish. Our multilingual staff can answer any questions you may have about your case or about the process of receiving benefits. Contact us for assistance by calling (312) 443-0900 today.