Directions from Woodstock
Woodstock Social Security Disability Attorneys
Directions from Woodstock to our Elgin Office
via IL-47 S
- Head south on N Throop St/U.S. 14 Business Route toward W Jackson St, then turn left onto W South St/U.S. 14 Business Route 0.3 mi
- Slight right onto Lake Ave, then turn right onto IL-47 S/S Eastwood Dr 13.8 mi
- Take the ramp onto I-90 E, then take the Randall Rd exit (expect tolls) 6.3 mi
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto N Randall Rd (signs for Elgin), then turn left onto W Highland Ave 3.3 mi
- Turn right onto N Lyle Ave, then turn right onto Grandstand Pl 0.6 mi
- Use the right lane to make a U-turn 7 ft
Destination will be on the right
On a mobile phone? Click here to call our office!
Helping People with Disabilities in Woodstock
At Nash Disability Law, we take your case very seriously, and make every effort to see that it meets with success. You and your family deserve the assurance that you will have the social security benefits you need in the event that you can't go to work.
Disability law is complex. All too often, people in and around Woodstock are deterred by the confusion, and don't appeal when they've been denied after a first application. Our job is to take care of the red tape and details, so that you can concentrate on healing, and not worry about the outcome of your case. As your social security lawyers, we know how to work within the system to make certain that you are treated fairly.
Nash Disability Law professionals have been honored to help more Chicago metro clients win than any other Chicago law firm. Part of the reason for this is that we make ourselves highly available to everyone that needs us. First, we are able to communicate with our clients in not only English, but Polish and Spanish. Everyone gets a free initial consultation, and only pays a fee after we win back benefits, which is how you pay our charge. You pay nothing out of pocket to your SSI attorney.
If a physical or mental challenge is making it impossible for you to go to work, you deserve the support of the system you've already been paying into. Whether you need help applying or appealing a denial, Nash Disability Law will connect you with a social security attorney. Call today to get started in Woodstock!