When you can’t work because of a disabling condition, you’re tired. You’re tired of trips to the doctor. You’re tired of endless paperwork from insurance. And you’re tired of the daily toll your disability takes on your day-to-day life. It’s hard to find the energy to worry about getting the income you need to survive. But there is hope.
We Are Here To Help You
At Nash Disability Law, we are focused on getting to know you and your specific needs. Our team of lawyers has the experience of over three decades and thousands of cases to help you apply for the disability benefits you need and deserve.
The Social Security Disability Process
When you apply for Social Security Disability benefits, you’ll find a dizzying array of agencies and forms for you to deal with. There’s no reason for you to go it alone. Our lawyers know the system at both the local and federal levels, and they’ve seen all kinds of situations that have led to people successfully applying for disability benefits.
Our lawyers will guide you through the application process for disability benefits, giving you help along the way. We’ll get you:
- A free evaluation of your claim to help you decide if your claim is worth pursuing.
- Information about filing, such as what is the best method for you to apply given your circumstances.
- Help with ensuring your application is processed timely – not delayed or lost!
- Help with determining the best way for your situation to be understood, so that you have the best chance to be awarded the most “back pay.”
- Suggestions on how to best describe your past jobs.
- Information about which medical records are the most important to helping the government best understand your situation. Not all records are equal.
- Information about what’s NOT important – you’d be surprised!
- Information regarding what you can do yourself to help get your claim approved.
Why Would You Need a Lawyer For Disability Applications?
It’s possible to get benefits without a lawyer. However, around 30% of applications are denied simply because of technical mistakes an experienced lawyer would not have made. In addition, for the over 3/4 of applicants initially denied at the first step, an attorney can help you all the way through your appeals process, even in Federal Court. Finally, your lawyer will never cost anything out-of-pocket — their fees are legally capped and only taken out of your disability back-pay when you win your case.