When you start the process of applying for Social Security Disability, you’ll find an alphabet soup of agencies, offices, and forms. Officials will ask difficult-to-answer questions, and you’ll be worried about leaving out important information. But there is hope.
We Are Here To Help You
At Nash Disability Law, we are focused on getting to know you and your specific needs. Our team of lawyers has the experience of over three decades and thousands of cases to help you file for the Social Security Disability benefits you need and deserve.
Our lawyers will guide you through the process of filing for disability benefits, giving you help along the way. We’ll get you:
- A free evaluation of your claim to help you decide if your claim is worth pursuing.
- Information about filing, such as what is the best method for you to apply given your circumstances.
- Help with ensuring your application is processed timely – not delayed or lost!
- Help with determining the best way for your situation to be understood, so that you have the best chance to be awarded the most “back pay.”
- Suggestions on how to best describe your past jobs.
- Information about which medical records are the most important to helping the government best understand your situation. Not all records are equal.
- Information about what’s NOT important – you’d be surprised!
- Information regarding what you can do yourself to help get your claim approved.
Why Would You Need a Lawyer To File For Social Security Disability?
It’s possible to get benefits without a lawyer. However, around 30% of applications are denied simply because of technical mistakes an experienced lawyer would not have made. In addition, for the over 3/4 of applicants initially denied at the first step, an attorney can help you all the way through your appeals process, even in Federal Court. Finally, your lawyer will never cost anything out-of-pocket — their fees are legally capped and only taken out of your disability back-pay when you win your case.