Engage, entertain, and, yes, even educate your kids this summer at the Millennium Park Family Fun Festival. And good news: it’s FREE. The Millennium Park Family Fun Festival offers activities for kids of all ages including arts, crafts, and music. The Festival will run every week from June 20 to August 21 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Among the daily activities:
- Wiggleworms ® – 10am · Download Schedule (PDF) Old Town School of Folk Music’s celebrated early childhood music program welcomes young children and their families to a musical world.
- Read All About It! · 11am · Every Wednesday · Download Schedule (PDF) Each week take home the reading circle book of the week.
- Movement Mondays · 1pm · Download Schedule (PDF)Come to the Family Fun tent for an hour of dance. Upbeat performers will give children of all ages a reason to get up, move, and dance!
- Daily Family Performances
- Live Music, theatre, variety shows, you name it—even yoga—take center stage during the Family Performances. Download Schedule (PDF)
Presented by the Millennium Park Foundation Family Fun Festival happens at Millennium Park, Under the Tent at Chase Promenade, North 201 E. Randolph St. For more information go to http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/dca/supp_info/family_fun_festival.html