Don’t Miss Out – Follow @NashSSDILaw on Twitter
What are you passionate about? At Nash Disability Law, we’re passionate about helping people. We’ve helped tens of thousands of people in the Chicagoland area get the disability benefits they’ve earned. And we lobby, demonstrate and fight for the rights of the disabled. But we’re also supporters of our city, our state, our sports teams, and our community organizations. You will find lively conversations, ideas to share, interactions about all of these subjects, and more on our Twitter feed: @nashssdilaw
Here are just a few of our recent tweets:
- Praise for the DePaul Journal for Social Justice and Steve Berenson’s article, entitled “The Real Social Security Disability Fraud(s).”
- A connection to one of college football’s most fascinating players, Notre Dame’s Jerry Tillery.
- Insight on the great work being done on behalf of Chicago youth by an organization called My Block, My Hood, My City.
- Recognition of Autism Awareness Month.
- Taking a stand against cuts in mental healthcare funding.
You’ll also find ongoing information about Social Security Disability. So, if you or someone you care about has a disability, is unable to work, and not sure where to turn, you won’t want to miss our tweets.