Can I work and still receive disabled adult child benefits?

May 22, 2018

You can work, but your earnings must not exceed an amount that the Social Security Administration considers “gainful” for you to qualify for adult child disability benefits.

The amount changes every year.

If you have questions about your situation, give us a call. Nash Disability Law will evaluate your case for free.

Free Case Evaluation»